Graduate Brand Strategy Intern
BBMG is seeking a Graduate Brand Strategy Intern to join our growing and passionate team for 12 weeks this summer in San Francisco. BBMG is a brand and innovation consultancy dedicated to creating brands of enduring value. Our diverse team of strategists and designers build brands and brand experiences that unlock value for organizations and for humanity at large.
Your curiosity drives you to ask why and dig deeper. You have a passion for doing the right thing and are ready to live your values every day at work. A left- and right-brain thinker, you are just as comfortable analyzing data to draw rational conclusions as you are dreaming up ideas that are so big, they might just work.
- Clear and concise communicator – in person and in writing
- Healthy curiosity to learn, discover and grow
- Able to balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ready to bring a point of view to a discussion, and hungry to hear from others
- An organized and detail-oriented mindset
- Walk in lockstep with strategy and design teammates in creating content for brand and innovation projects
- Research and synthesize findings on new categories, brand landscapes and consumer reports
- Design and build content for interactive workshops with clients that help them embrace opportunities ans seize them
- Support on project management to keep teams and workflows on time and on budget
- Assist with the development of the new business strategy for the San Francisco office and strategically identify potential clients for outreach
- Other tasks may include writing and assisting with ad hoc tasks and internal projects as needed
- Apply our values of Humanity, Courage, Growth and Creativity in everything you do
- Be ready to learn every day
- Professional experience in brand strategy, innovation or related field
- Understanding of the importance of branding and marketing for organizations
- Knowledge of trends in innovation and social impact spaces
- Master’s degree in business, branding, communications or a related field, or currently pursuing such degree
More About The Role
- You’ll be joining us on a part-time basis for 2-3 days a week in our co-working space in Pacific Heights
- You’ll be compensated $950 a month (for 2 days) or $1,500 a month (for 3 days) in bi-weekly installments
How To Apply
Please apply with a resume and an introduction letter answering these questions:
- Why is BBMG the right spot for you this summer?
- What’s a dream project you would love to work on and why?
- Tell us about a time you lived one of our values at work or school.
Please note we’ll only consider applications with completed letters.Please be sure to email your introduction letter and resume to: email@example.com and include “Graduate Brand Strategy Internship (San Francisco)” in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Thanks for your understanding.
Founded in 2003, BBMG is a brand and innovation consultancy dedicated to creating brands of enduring value. We design brands and re-engineer brand experiences for growth and positive social impact.