BBMG is a brand and innovation consultancy dedicated to creating brands of enduring value. Our diverse team of strategists and designers build brands and brand experiences that unlock value for organizations and for humanity at large. We’re looking for a Junior Strategist to join our growing and passionate team.
Your curiosity drives you to ask why and dig deeper. You have a passion for doing the right thing and are ready to live your values every day at work. A left- and right-brain thinker, you are just as comfortable analyzing data to draw rational conclusions as you are dreaming up ideas that are so big, they might just work.
- Clear and concise communicator – in person and in writing
- Healthy curiosity to learn, discover and grow
- Able to balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ready to bring a point of view to a discussion and hungry to hear from others
- Organized and detail-oriented mindset
- Walk in lockstep with strategy and design teammates in creating content for brand and innovation projects
- Research and synthesize findings on new categories, brand landscapes and consumer reports
- Help with client communication and coordination to enable seamless project processes
- Design and build content for interactive workshops with clients that help them embrace opportunities and seize them
- Contribute to business development conversations, proposals and pitches when appropriate
- Support on project management to keep teams and workflows on time and on budget
- Apply our values of Humanity, Courage, Growth and Creativity in everything you do
- 1-3 years of experience in a creative agency or consulting environment
- Experience collaborating directly with clients
- Knowledge of and passion for socially progressive business practices
- Master’s degree preferred
To be considered for this position, please apply with a resume and an introduction letter answering these questions:
- Why is BBMG the right next step for you?
- What’s a dream project you would love to work on and why?
- Tell us about a time you lived one of our values at work.
Please note we’ll only consider applications with completed letters.
Please be sure to email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Junior Strategist” in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Thanks for understanding.